Sunday, November 6, 2011

Best place to shop in Bloomington

Dear readers,


Since you value me opinion and understand the wisdom of my experience, I thought you'd like to know what I consider to be the best shop in all of Bloomington.  Don't let the name fool you; T&T Feed and Seed is the place for those with discriminate taste to find the latest and the greatest.  I go there for health food, beauty needs, treats, gifts, accessories, vitamins, and peanuts. Unlike some establishments in town, "my kind" is actually welcome at T&T. When I visit the establishment, I'm shown customer appreciation in the form of a delicious snack or two.  They truly provide the items that I'm looking for, all within a price range that fits into my budget.


When I'm at T&T, I get the feeling that they are concerned with sentient beings like me, even those who may be down and out, and so they do what they can to help, especially at the shelter just down the way.  Unlike some businesses, profit margins are not the bottom line at T&T.


What's really great about T&T is how much they love puppies.  They don't sell them.


Readers, be careful where you shop and what you buy.  I recommend visiting the best shop in town.  I've included a link below so you can read an informative article about T&T.


http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2011/10/07/business.qp-2884438.sto?1319932373


Yours truly,


Sweetie P. Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment