Sunday, December 11, 2011

Puparazzi part 2

I can't believe those dastardly devils are still hounding me.  The Puparazzi won't leave me alone.  The latest pictures circling the Internet are unauthorized and taken out of context. 

Let me explain.  

The latest headlines claim "From the Runway to the Gutter", implying that I am spinning out of control.  Not true!  Yes, there was a low point in my life when I lost my senses (that happens to all of us, right, Brittany?), but I learned from my mistakes and have been living a life of utter refinement and dignity ever since.  I live sensibly and consciously, and do my part to reduce, reuse and recycle.  However, some seemingly sentient beings live dangerously apathetic lives (is that too harsh?) and cause harm to my mother, Nature.  As I am a loyal lady and want to protect Mother, I willingly go to great lengths to help clean up the mess caused by others.  

See exhibit A
Technically, this is not a gutter, so the accusation that I've returned to the gutter is illogical.  Furthermore, what you see in this picture is evidence that I take action and make deliberate choices to reduce unnecessary waste.  Here, I am exploring a delightful scent that I picked up and preparing to chow down on perfectly good, sadly discarded, morsels of food.  I disagree that this pictures shows that I am trashy, rather it reflects my commitment to lighten the load sent to landfills as well as my resourcefulness- I was hungry, there was food. More important is what you don't see, the lazy lad who couldn't be bothered to throw his trash in the dumpster or recycle his plastic water bottle.  Really, whose behavior is more disgusting?

Exhibit B

Here's another photo from the same day, same dumpster.  My impeccable skills demonstrate what is now being referred to as "dumpster diving".  Dumpster diving is part of the green movement and is growing in popularity.  Dumpster divers save perfectly good, but discarded meat, dairy, produce, flowers, wrapping paper, etc., from the landfill.  Notably,  I've been invested in the Earth cause for as long as I can remember, so I simply refer to this activity as smart.  

Unfortunately, this day's mission was ultimately unsuccessful.  I was prevented from consuming the treasures I found.  My assistants don't yest support this little habit of mine, so when their over-protective eyes are watching, I can't get the goods. 

Readers, take time to reflect on the messages in this latest blog; I have filled it with wonderful words of wisdom, such as:
Reduce, reuse, recycle
Be true to yourself
Look fabulous no matter what you are doing

Best,
Sweetie P. Clark

P.S.  If you want to comment, join my site and become a follower of Sweetie P.!

1 comment: