Friday, September 27, 2013

Fringe Benefits

Hi all,

I wanted to pop in to let you all know what the trend for winter wear is.  If you live where I live, there really isn't such a season as fall so you should hurry up and winterize while there is still a little bit of daylight left to see what you are choosing.

The latest and greatest fashionistas will be wearing fringe this winter.  It's a great accessory to what can be otherwise drab outer wear and, if you so need, fringe can be a great bit of camouflage for less than stellar figures (That is not my problem, thank you six-pack abs.).  See below photo for an example.

Fringe on the cuffs.
You can choose to add fringe wherever your heart desires.  Personally, I don't think you can have too much fringe so I'll accent my glorious coat with fringe on the cuffs, chest, neck, and bottom.  Feel free to copy my lead.

Full fringe in all my glory.
 I'll keep you updated on the fashion front.

Yours truly,
Sweetie P. Clark

P.S.  Kind comments and interesting questions always welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie--it's Rocky. I'm reading this at the most opportune time. I'm off to my stylist tomorrow and you know how I like to be up on "the in"--as I like to call trends. I'm wondering what your thoughts are on a curly/wavy fringe. You know, given my physique, hair type and vivacious personality! I do so miss having my favorite fashion consultant near by! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocky! So glad you're keeping up on your grooming responsibilities, things are a little "wild" here so I've been playing with different kinds of looks-not just runway, if you know what I mean.

    You can totally rock the fringe, as your name would imply. With your tight little body I'd go with fringe on the cuffs and bottom. Stay away from fringe on the chest. I think you want to keep the chest looking tight and clean in contrast to the fringy part of your figure. Send me a photo!

    ReplyDelete