Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fur's the word

An advantage of living simply is that I can be ready to relocate in a moment's notice.  I see that when some people move they take a lot of this and that with them.  That's just silly.   I throw on my fur coat, grab a couple of essentials, and I'm ready to go.  That's all I need.  That's all I want.  I definitely do not want to have to put this here and that over there and move that other thing here and put that other thing there.  It's not refined.  It's superfluous.  As a girl who had it all then had nothing real fast, I will tell you that just about the only thing you really need in life is to look good.  A dashing personality like mine helps.


If you ever need help changing venues, don't bother asking me because it's really not my problem.


Your truly,


Sweetie P.


P.S.  I've had a lot of questions about my loves.  I have not forgotten my darlings who are reading this and anxiously waiting to learn the ways of the world.   I will promise the next time I will tell you about my true love Jean DeBout.

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie, are you moving? Where to? And I can't wait to hear about your boyfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I decided to stay here, but I got new digs. Dig?

    ReplyDelete