Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Proof Postive

One of my many responsibilities is to monitor the neighborhood and alert everyone of suspicious activity.  It is a difficult job as it requires a keen level of skill to be able to decipher between proper and improper procedures.  It can be tiring and stressful, but I have people counting on me to perform my duties at a superior level (as stated in my contract). I've been told I'm really good.  Frankly, I believe it.

Now, guess who is not so good at security detail.  Somebody has been acting really tough and is trying to take credit for my work.  (Does that behavior sound familiar to anyone?)  I have evidence to show that is quite to the contrary.  Please see below and notice that Mr. Tough Guy is indeed slacking in his responsibilities.  


You should be wondering why he is laughing during an intense moment of neighborhood disturbance; I know I am.  I do not take to this kind of breach in conduct lightly and I don't appreciate his lackadaisical attitude.  I'm documenting this indiscretion and will be forced to take further disciplinary action if proper procedure is not followed.  

While you're here, notice my perfect form.

Ciao ciao,

Sweetie P.

P. S.  Do you think I'm pretty?

P.P.S.  I am sooooooooo pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment