Monday, August 1, 2011

Mr. Barge on in

Well pardon me!  I had certainly been under the illusion that house guests were individuals welcomed into one's home.  That seems not to be the case anymore, at least if you are talking about a certain someone whose name will not be revealed.

Sweet little old me catching him in the stolen spot.  (I said I wouldn't reveal his name.  I didn't say I wouldn't show his image.)


I'm relishing a pleasant Sunday evening when he suddenly appears at my front door.  Before I can tell him to go mind his own business somewhere else, he's inside, barreling around like he lives in this place. Since then, he is stealing my favorite spots.  He is getting into my private collections without my permission.  This is not proper procedure. He had the gall to sleep on the bed!  I, personally, don't like to sleep there, but never, ever, ever have I ever been so insulted by such unrefined and undignified manners.

Getting no assistance with the situation.  I can't help that I still look really pretty even though he's makes me angry.

Whenever I go to a spot, he comes along and ruins it.  I've barely had anything to eat as around him I have no appetite.  The absolute worst is that he insisted on tagging along during my afternoon walk today. As a lady with refined manners and the utmost decorum, I indulged the fellow, but I did not like his company.

You can see that I see that he sees that I've gone to another spot and now he wants it.
He is certainly not nor ever will be one of my boyfriends.  I think Snowball thinks he's my new boyfriend but that's really not my problem.  Snowball can go think for himself.

I never!

Outraged,

Sweetie P.

P.S.  Do you think I'm pretty?

P.P. S.  I am sooooooooo pretty!

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie, will you indulge your faithful followers as to what your 'collections' entail?

    You're sooo so pretty!

    Love C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...

    I will, just not right now. There may be some watchful eyes out there.

    ReplyDelete