Sunday, July 31, 2011

Attention! Follow me.

Pardon me!  This is Sweetie P. Clark addressing you for this very important announcement.  I have noticed that only one of my avid fans has opted to follow me.  After years of hearing, "Sweetie do this.  Sweetie do that.  Sweetie tell me about your boyfriends.  Sweetie, how are you so pretty? Sweetie, how are you so brave?  Sweetie, how are you so smart?  Sweetie, how do you know all these things?" I simply cannot understand the inability to give me some simple indication that you are listening to my words of wisdom and delightful tales, all of which I am doing for my fans.  This is not proper and it's just not right.  And I don't really like it.  I kindly request some activity on your part.

Thank you very much!

Sweetie P.

P.S.  Do you think I'm pretty?

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, this is GP #1 Clark. If you need me to help you do some pretty pictures I"ll be right here. Then we'll go get some ice cream.

    ReplyDelete