Thursday, July 28, 2011

Never underestimate the power of a well-groomed mustache

Darlings,
Let's face it.  Some of us have more hair on our faces than others.  Unfortunately, many a lady seems not to know what to do with the abundance.  Strangely, I've seen gals try to camouflage it or get rid of it all together.  What a mistake!  As a fellow beauty queen, I say, work it girl!  A mustache is one of the greatest signs of beauty a girl can ever possibly have.


However, it is important to remember that even though we were fortunate to be born with fury faces, we're still going to have to put a little work into our beauty regimen.  Never, I repeat never, underestimate the power of a well-groomed mustache.  The male species can't help but look twice when he sees a pretty girl displaying a hairy lip.  We are irresistible.  I like to keep mine clean, dark, and neat.   I don't shape the mustache into anything trendy or extravagant as I want to use it to draw attention to my lips and white teeth.  Lately, I've been working a few white whiskers on either side of my mustache as an accent.  I have found that the whole look really works to frame my face and define my features.  It adds a sense of elegance to my overall presentation.  The mustache makes me look like royalty (which I am).




This is a good picture because you can see how sharp my mustache looks.  It does not get washed out in the artificial light.  Notice the medallion hanging around my neck.  I'll talk about that another time.


I like this image because you can see my beautiful whiskers.  The look really works.




Finally, my mustache works outside, too.  Notice that for this image, I have refrained from smiling.  Just 'cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I have to smile all the time.  Sometimes I prefer to show the more stately, dignified side of myself.


I hope these pictures have convinced you of the power of a well-groomed mustache.  If you haven't got one, don't give up hope yet.  It may grow in one day, when you least expect it.


Thank you very kindly.


Your truly, darlings,


Sweetie P.


P.S.  Do you think I'm pretty?


P.P.S. I am soooooooo pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment