Friday, July 29, 2011

My beautiful fur coat

Darlings, 
I like to look good every time I step out the door, take a nap, eat, stretch, catch my stunning reflection in a window, you get the picture.  I always look my best.


My go-to ensemble is a beautiful fur coat.  It's a one of a kind, original design, unable to be duplicated, though I have seen laughable knock-offs.  Some may wonder how I could afford an item such as this.  I didn't; it was a gift.  A designer noticed me one afternoon long ago as I was strolling by Sacre Coeur.  He said he must create a masterpiece for me, all I had to do was show up at his place later that night.  I was a little leery of him at first, as rightly a girl should be, but since I love adventure, I accepted his request.  I was a nobody (if you can believe that) before the single dark, drizzly night long ago when I cautiously made my way to the back entrance his fashion house.  After an evening filled with fittings and fabulousness, I donned the fur coat, the photographer snapped photos, somebody "leaked" them, and, well, I became a somebody.  


Notice my coat's exquisite array of colors and textures.


I still absolutely love the fur coat.  I wear it all the time and refuse to take it off.  Since it was designed for me, it fits perfectly and I refuse to wear less than the best.  It keeps me warm in the winter  and I can run about town without fear of freezing.  I don't particularly like to get my coat wet, so I try to avoid water.  When it looks good (and it always does), I prefer to keep wearing.  If I get a little stinky, it's a good stinky and I wear my coat as is.  As long as I can help it.


I thought you might like to see another perspective.  My fluffy tail offsets the sharper lines around my face (remember my mustache) and my wings on my arms give me a little flair.


Darlings, what I'm saying to you is find something that looks good on you and wear it all the time.  A stellar signature look is priceless.  Once you find the piece that is truly right for you, live in it.





Yours truly, darlings,


Sweetie P.


P.S.  Do you think I'm pretty?


P.P. S.  I am sooooooooo pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment