Saturday, July 30, 2011

What I want

Darlings,
I'm a girl who knows what I want.  I want what I want and I like what I like.  I don't make excuses or apologies for my select preferences.  If I don't want it, I don't want it.  I if I don't like it, I don't like it.  I can  always change my mind- if I want to.  


The following is an abridged list of things I want and like:

  • walks
  • naps
  • ham
  • sausage
  • salmon
  • certain people
  • responsibilities
  • proper procedure

This is all the information that I can reveal for now.  I have my responsibilities to tend to today and I shan't spare a minute more in this conversation.  If you will kindly excuse me, I will be sure to share more of my likes, as well as my dislikes, in upcoming sessions.

Ta Ta, darlings,

Sweetie P.

P.S.  Do you think I'm pretty?

P.P. S.  I am sooooooo pretty!

  

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, you always follow proper procedure.
    You are SSOOOoooOOOO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete