Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pardon me, it's Sweetie P!

Well, pardon me!  This is Sweetie P. Clark at your service, ready and willing to give you all the advice and tips you could possibly need on fashion, beauty, love, and common sense.  I have lived around the globe and have lots of thrilling tales to tell about my romances- there's been quite a few!- and adventures.  I really think you are going to absolutely love learning all about me and you may even want to try living your life with the same grace and decorum as me.  It is my pleasure to introduce myself to you.  It is your privilege to read my blogs.  Thank you kindly.

Yours truly, darlings,
Sweetie P.

P.S. Do you think I'm pretty?

P.P.S.  I am sooooooo pretty!

3 comments:

  1. Yoo-hoo! Is anybody there? It's Sweetie P. Clark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me more about your romances, Sweetie P., I would love to learn from you!

    P.S., you're sooo pretty!!!

    xoxoxo Carrie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie Marie,

    I can tell by your comment that you are a smart lady.

    ReplyDelete